I have to say I love this picture of Whitney so much. It will probably appear on the book jacket of her first best seller, entitled, The Road Less Taken. Watch for it in a bookstore near you in about 2-3 years.
Sister Hoskins and Sister Sorensen....pausing from a day of tracting to smile for the camera.
A trip to the Houston Temple. Whitney has been greatly blessed to be able to attend the temple almost monthly on her mission. I know not all missionaries are allowed to do this and she can testify of the great blessings that the temple has brought to her while she serves.
Plus, after the temple session, you can always have fun striking clever and creative poses for the camera. Missionaries are such hams!
Whitney meets John Wayne. He wasn't quite ready to hear the good word of God, but if you close your eyes and listen real hard I think you can hear him say,"Well, hello, there, little lady."
It takes real true grit to be photographed by a poster outside the door of a complete stranger!
No comments:
Post a Comment